Wednesday, December 12, 2012

braaaaains...

So it's been quite some time since I've considered anything going through my mind to be worth writing down, which is a pity, because in a reality a whole bunch has happened since I wrote last. These include, but are not limited to, the following events, listed in no particular order:

1. I got married;
2. I finished my Masters;
3. I had a tumultuous start to my so-called career;
4. Tom and I rent an apartment;
5. .. and proceeded to fill it with a cat, super-productive guppies, and a balcony garden, and a ficus (don't forget the ficus!);
6. We have been on numerous bush walking and rock-climbing adventures;
7. I found two kittens and have good enough friends and family that I could foist them off pretty quickly;
8. Tom built a bouldering wall in our garage;
9. We signed up for Food Connect; and, finally
10. I have been accepted and granted a scholarship to commence my PhD studies.

Because of numbers 3, 4, 5 (no kitty, that's MY pot pie!), 9 and 10, I must leave for work in approximately 10 minutes. Since that is nowhere near enough time to develop any of these points further, I will expand on whichever is most popularly demanded in my next post. And if no one responds, I will feel sad but continue on in my quest for more regular blogging. I find it kind of therapeutic in a way- somehow summing up all those little things I do makes me feel like I've actually accomplished something.

Until next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment